- Are you frustrated with your climbing grocery bill?
- Are you wanting to eat well, but feel like healthy food is just too expensive?
- Have you taken steps to transform your eating habits, but now you need help getting your food budget under control?
- Do you need ideas for simple and tasty inexpensive real food meals?
- Do you need help sourcing budget-friendly, healthy food?
Let me just encourage you by saying you are not alone! That is the exact same place I found myself a few years ago. I was overwhelmed with moving away from the Standard American Diet and overwhelmed with the amount of money that it cost to feed my family well. I had a fire lit inside of me to make this thing work because I was not going back to our old junk food days.
Once I finally got my food budget under control, I wanted to help others do the same, so I started making frugal real food meal plans for my blog. I was so blown away by the response from people that I knew I needed to create a product that had all of my money saving techniques in one place. I will continue to make those frugal meal plans for free, but in my opinion, it’s more helpful to teach someone how to implement them themselves.
Now I am on a mission to pass on my life experience to others that may have been in the same boat as me struggling to put together the pieces of the budget and healthy food puzzle. It is my desire to help regular old families enjoy budget-friendly, family-friendly, healthy meals. You can do this!
In this food budget e-book, you will learn how to:
- examine your current spending
- create a realistic food budget for your family
- stock your pantry with quality food
- implement money saving techniques that will reduce your food costs
- make simple low cost meals
- swap expensive convenience food for inexpensive homemade alternatives
- stretch your meat and protein to feed your family for more than one meal
- create a simple and frugal weekly meal plan
This e-book also includes 32 real food frugal recipes that are family friendly and easy to make. They contain everyday ingredients that are found in most real food kitchens.
I am very picky about what I personally buy and only purchase products that will add value to my life without costing me more money than I can afford. I’ve tried to keep this affordable so that most people can have access to this book. It’s important for me to make it attainable for the average person. After purchasing, you will receive the product immediately and you can learn tips and methods that will help you start hacking excess off of the grocery bill.
Are you ready to tackle your food budget? Are you ready to eat well and spend less?
Note: This is a digital product and not a physical book. It will be sent to you through email for you to download.